E-go Max Electric Bike
FREE TOOL-KIT WITH EVERY ELECTRIC BIKE PURCHASE
E-Go Max is an excellent folding electric bike with the same pedigree as it's two predecessors (Lite & Lite+) but with a huge 150kg payload and a larger 14Ah Samsung Lithium Ion battery that gives it a great range of up to 90km (depending on conditions) meaning you'll never have to worry about the battery level when out on a ride.
As with all E-Go e-bikes the unique design incorporates the batteries inside the seat post therefore at first glance it doesn't even look like a folding electric bike! This can be easily removed for charging inside your home/work or in situ.
With the same riding modes and colours as the Lite models, this bike eats up the miles, especially with the 7 speed Shimano Gears at your fingertips. Foldable in the same 4 steps as the rest of the range enabling you to store this big bike in minimal space.
Folded size 83cm x 46cm x 70cm
Disc brakes at the front and rear result in this bike quickly and safely stopping when the need arises. The 20" wheels use 2.35 tyre. Seat post and handle bar stem are adjustable for a broad range of riders.
- Comes in 3 great colours -Satin black, Gloss red and metallic white
- Front and rear mudguards
- Front and rear lights
- Disc brakes-bell
- Motor: 250w 36v
- Battery: 14Ah branded Samsung battery
- Range*: Up to 90km (56 miles)
- Speed: Up to 25km/h (15.5 mph)
- Gears: 7 speed Shimano gears
- Wheel Size: 20” wheels with 2.35 tyres
- Folded Size: 83x46x70cm
- Type: Foldable in 4 easy steps.
- Weight: 20kg net weight.
- 4 modes: Pedal assist, cruise, walk and standard bike mode.
- Includes: Mudguards, Lights (front and rear), bell and reflector.
- Colours: Satin Black, Glossy Red, Metallic White.
- Warranty: 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects. This does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage or any use of the product that is inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in the user manual.
- Max load: 150kg
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.