E-go Lite + Electric Bike
FREE TOOL-KIT WITH EVERY ELECTRIC BIKE PURCHASE
If space & weight are not too crucial and you need something that carries a bit more load then your best bet would be the E-Go Lite+ Folding Electric Bike.
A new addition to the growing E-Go folding electric bike family, this great bike is sure to be a popular choice for people who want the versatility of a larger but still very compact 7 speed folding bike. With all the great features of it's smaller brother the E-Go Lite this bike has the addition of 20" wheels and 7 speed Shimano gears and a more powerful 7Ah Samsung Lithium Ion Battery. It also has a max load of 100kg, slightly more than the Lite. On top of all that it still only weighs 18kg net, a very compact, neat and stylish product.
With 4 modes (walk, pedal/power assistance assist, cruise & normal bike mode), it has everything you need for a modern method of travel. It also comes in 3 great colours - Satin Black, Glossy Red or Metallic White.
Folded size is 82cm x 46cm x 72cm. Additionally the Lite comes fully loaded with front & rear mudguards, front & rear lights, disc brakes, bell & reflector.
Think your bike riding days are over? This bike is really popular with the older generation, giving them a new lease of life, enabling them to return to cycling and get regular exercise. We have many customers in their 60’s, 70’s and 80’s.
- Comes in 3 great colours -Satin black, Gloss red and metallic white
- Front and rear mudguards
- Front and rear lights
- Disc brakes-bell
- Motor: 250w 36v
- Battery: 7Ah branded Samsung battery
- Range*: Up to 50km (31 miles)
- Speed: Up to 25km/h (15.5 mph)
- Wheel Size: 20” wheels
- Folded Size: 82x46x72cm
- Type: Foldable in 4 easy steps.
- Weight: 18kg net weight.
- 4 modes: Pedal assist, cruise, walk and standard bike mode.
- Includes: Mudguards, Lights (front and rear), bell and reflector.
- Colours: Satin Black, Glossy Red, Metallic White.
- Warranty: 12 month warranty against manufacturing and material defects. This does not cover normal wear and tear, damage/failure due to an accident, incidental or consequential damage or any use of the product that is inconsistent with the operating instructions as laid out in the user manual.
- Max load: 110kg
* Depends on terrain, weight of cyclists, frequent use of PAS, frequency of stops/starts, air pressure in tyres etc.
Rear Rack and Panniers to be purchased separately.