Roodog Avatar Electric Bike - Step Through Model
FREE TOOL-KIT WITH EVERY ELECTRIC BIKE PURCHASE
The step through version of the popular Avatar model, this is a really robust electric bike built to deal with both rugged off-road terrain and city streets. Made from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Avatar Step Through electric bike is really easy to ride even without engaging the motor.
Smooth power with 5 speed pedal assist delivers 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed. The Roodog Avatar Step Through is perfect for accelerating from traffic, getting to work no sweat, hill starts, or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
Recommended for riders from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall
- A cleverly hidden battery - no-one will ever know you are riding an electric bike.
- Powerful LED lights and 30 plus miles range
- LCD display as standard with battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears, Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path
- 18 inch frame is made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power
- Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Motor: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- Battery: 36V 10Ah, lithium polymer battery (hidden in frame).
- Charging time: 4-6 hours from flat.
- Range: 30 plus miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
- Display: LCD display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights, PAS system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Power Mode: Pedals only; Pedal assist is a combination of motor and pedalling. Our e-bikes come with a throttle fitted meaning no pedalling is required. Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
- Controller: 5 Speeds on both models.
- Rims: Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm.
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed Megarange.
- Tyres: Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style.
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061.
- Lights: LED lights front and rear.
- Front Fork: Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro disc brake.
- Weight: 22kg including battery.
- Max Load: 120kg.
"Last year I bought 2 RooDog Avatar mountain e bikes for myself and my wife. Since buying mine I have clocked up 500mls + and my wife about 400mls. We have cycled over a variety of terrain. Living in Scotland we use both mountain/ hill and forestry tracks. We tend to avoid roads as much as possible! These bikes are a joy to ride and although heavier than a normal mountain bike, not that heavy to prevent easy carriage and loading onto bike racks etc"
"I bought my Roodog bike late last year, having not cycled at all for 30 years. Now 2000 miles later – it’s still absolutely brilliant! It looks as good as the day I bought it, and is running perfectly. It is quite simply the best thing I ever bought myself. I couldn’t recommend the bike or the company highly enough. If you’re thinking of buying one, don’t hesitate."
"Got the bike quick and the boys kept in touch and were excellent ! Great service"