Roodog Avatar Electric Bike
FREE TOOL-KIT WITH EVERY ELECTRIC BIKE PURCHASE
The Roodog Avatar is equally at home on a steep mountainside as it is on the streets of a busy city. Constructed from lightweight aluminium alloy, the Avatar is super easy to ride, even without engaging the motor.
Smooth power delivery with 5 speed pedal assist gives you 30 plus miles per full charge on highest speed setting plus throttle. The Roodog Avatar is perfect for pulling away from traffic, hill starts, get to work no sweat or just enjoying leisurely bike rides in comfort and style.
Recommended for riders from 5’6ft to 6’3ft tall.
- A cleverly hidden battery - no-one will ever know you are riding an electric bike.
- Powerful LED lights and 30 plus miles range
- LCD display as standard with battery indicator and management of 5 speed PAS and LED lights system, tripometer and speed indicator
- Shimano 7 speed Megarange manual gears, Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style tyres giving you the option to explore off the beaten path.
- 20 inch frame (Avatar S/T 18 inch) is made of light weight aluminium alloy 6061 making it a super smooth comfy ride with or with out power.
- Suntour XCR32 lock out fork suspension
- 250W 36V rear wheel hub brushless motor
- A 36V 10Ah standard size lithium-ion battery. (Now with maximum speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation)
- Motor: 250W 36V, last generation rear wheel hub brushless motor (with max. speed of 15.5mph which is allowed by UK/EU regulation).
- Battery: 36V 10Ah, lithium polymer battery (hidden in frame).
- Charging time: 4-6 hours from flat.
- Range: 30 plus miles per full charge, dependent on weight of cyclist, frequent use of PAS, air pressure in tyres, road condition, etc. Continually using the throttle and/or hill climbing will significantly reduce the range of the battery.
- Display: LCD display; Battery indicator, management of 5 speed, LED lights, PAS system, tripometer and speed indicator.
- Power Mode: Pedals only; Pedal assist is a combination of motor and pedalling. Our e-bikes come with a throttle fitted meaning no pedalling is required. Please note throttle speed is capped at 4mph by the UK regulation.
- Controller: 5 Speeds on both models.
- Rims: Aluminium alloy, double wall, inner 19mm.
- Gears: Shimano 7 speed Megarange.
- Tyres: Kenda, 26″ x 1.95 mountain bike style
- Frame: Aluminium alloy 6061.
- Lights: LED lights front and rear.
- Front Fork: Suntour XCR32 suspension with lock out option.
- Brakes: Front and rear Tektro disc brake.
- Weight: 22kg including battery.
- Max Load: 120kg.
"The Avatar is just so cool!! and the Explorer! (Most e-bikes are So ugly!) Have recently taken it over Mountain bike trails in North Wales, Shropshire and Spain-it gives a very exciting and exhilarating ride, enabling me to take part in activities that are usually the preserve of considerably younger people! It still provides an excellent workout as I only use the power on extreme hills. Where ever I have ridden it the bike always commands interest and admiration."
"I bought my Roodog bike late last year, having not cycled at all for 30 years. Now 2000 miles later – it’s still absolutely brilliant! It looks as good as the day I bought it, and is running perfectly. It is quite simply the best thing I ever bought myself. I couldn’t recommend the bike or the company highly enough. If you’re thinking of buying one, don’t hesitate."
"Got the bike quick and the boys kept in touch and were excellent ! Great service"