EMU Roam Cross Bar Electric Bike
"The Emu is a decent city e-bike: it's well put together, the ride is comfortable and straightforward and the equipment is well-chosen."
FREE TOOL-KIT WITH EVERY ELECTRIC BIKE PURCHASE
EMU's Roam electric bike is the perfect option for electrically assisted cycling without the big price tag.
With two generous battery options, a trusted and powerful front hub motor and 5-levels of pedal assistance the EMU Roam is ideal for weekly commuter or weekend cycle route.
Well equipped with front and rear mudguards, Tektro brakes, puncture resistant tyres and integrated front and rear lights, the EMU Roam pairs great value with EMU’s strong record for reliability.
In addition to reducing pollution levels associated with normal modes of transport, you’ll also benefit from all the health benefits of using an EMU electric bike and travel to your destination quickly, without leaving you exhausted upon arrival!
EMU Roam comes fitted with integrated safety lights that are powered by the internal battery, making sure you visible to other road users at night and in poor, low visibility, weather conditions.
- Motor: 250W front hub
- Brakes: Tektro V-Brakes
- Gears: 7 Speed Shimano rear derailleur
- Tyres: CST puncture resistant
- Saddle: Velo comfort
- Display: King-Meter J LCD
- Lights: Spanninga front and rear integrated lights
- Battery: Rear mounted 10.4Ah (27-45 miles) or 14Ah Samsung battery (35-55 miles)
- Grips: Velo Ergonomic
- Wheels: Alloy double wall rims 26”
- Mudguards: Front and rear
- Stem & Handlebars: Zoom
- Weight: 24kg
- Frame size: Crossbar 19” / Step Through 18”